Marriage is when two people decide to take their relationship further creating a new chapter and creating a family together. Love and happiness is all that is preached during weddings. Words of encouragement are always there to give you hope and lift your spirit up in marriages. Read on inspirational divorce quotes and inspirational quotes for comfort, hope, and strength.
If you just recently got married and you are still trying to understand all the new settings and adjustments. Inspirational, motivational words can get you through.
We have made a selection of 50 quotes for newly married couple that will help you through the journey of marriage. You may also read encouraging quotes for troubled marriage, marriage advice quotes and bible verses for young women as you enter marriage life.
Bible Quotes For Newly Married Couples
There are some Bible scriptures that talk about marriage. Get inspired with these bible verses quotes for newly married couples that educate about marriage.
- “Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.”–Genesis 2:22-24
- “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”–Matthew 19:4-6
- “Listen! My beloved! Look! Here he comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills. My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look! There he stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice. My beloved spoke and said to me, “Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.”–Song of Songs 2:8-13
- “May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.”–Proverbs 5:18-19
- “The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.”–1 Corinthians 7: 4
- “A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.”–Proverbs 12:4
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.”–Proverbs 18:22
- “Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.”–Proverbs 19:14
- “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.”–Proverbs 31:10
- “Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.”–Colossians 3:18-19
- “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.”–Ephesians 5:22-23
- “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.”–Hebrews 13:4
- “You ask, “Why?” It is because the Lord is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant. Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.”–Malachi 2:14-15
- “Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.”-1 Peter 3:7
Wishing Quotes For Newly Married Couples
Your family or friend just got married? send them these quotes for newly married couples for well wishes in their marriage.
For you two I wish that your years be filled with love and laughter and that your story will have an ending of a happy ‘ever-after.’ Congrats!
The years will go by faster than you can imagine, but fortunately, your love is truly timeless. Congratulations on your wedding day!
Some couples fight about money- but when you have each other you are rich in every way. Make every day count by remembering to cherish what you both have together. Congrats on your marriage and may it last forever.
You two are the best couple I know- if it snowed on your wedding day, I’m certain your love for each other would make snowflakes fly. Congrats!
A wedding day is one to be remembered for a lifetime. I hope yours is as special today as your marriage will be for years to come. Congratulations to a very special couple.
Like the diamonds you wear on your wedding rings, may your love for each other continue to sparkle and shine forever. Happy wedding day.
If it weren’t for you two, I would have given up on love. One day I hope to find the kind of love you both share. Have an amazing wedding day!
May the stresses and responsibilities of life never weaken your commitment to living-and may your love hold you up when life knocks you down. Happy wedding day.
Quotes For Newly Married Couple In English
Marriage is a different step where two families are joined together and where two people are joined together to start fresh life and live happily ever after. Dive into our selection of newly married couple sayings.
First year of marriage is a blessing. It will get harder, but it doesn’t mean that you won’t cope with difficulties. Keep supporting each other and learn to compromise, and you’ll stay together forever.
I know you’re a little bit scared right now, because you’ve just made a very important choice. But I’m sure you’ve made a right choice. Enjoy your new life and never give up, even when it gets hard.
It’s very important to learn how to be married. How to compromise and support each other even when you don’t feel like it. I believe in you with all my heart. Congratulations on your marriage!
I’m so happy for you! You two were made for each other. Can’t wait to see you grow old together and realize that you made a right choice. God bless your union.
When I look at you, I see pure love. My heart fills with warmth and happiness. You know you can’t avoid fighting, but you will learn to compromise, and everything is going to be alright. You were meant for each other
Marriage life reminds me three-legged race, when you coordinate your left, but also have to adapt to your partner on the right side so that you are able to walk smoothly. So we wish you a smooth and long-lasting married life.
On this special day you start a new life, you start a new journey, So hold your hands tight with trust and determination, And you will overcome all obstacles on your way, you will always be the winners in this life!
No worries and doubt anymore, let it be love from the beginning to the end. Make your married life a piece of heaven. Happy marriage to both of you!
Before you start your new life, I want to say, always make each other your top priority and make love the focal point of your everyday life! Happy marriage!
Funny Quotes For Newly Married Couple
One may face trials and tribulations on the journey of marriage. Use these humorous quotes to inspire and also laugh a little with newly married couples.
- “The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing – and then marry him.” —Cher
- “Love is one long sweet dream and marriage is the alarm clock!” — Zeenat Essa“In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice which is still very much practiced.” —Helen Rowland
- “The most important four words for a successful marriage: ‘I’ll do the dishes.’” — Anonymous
- “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” — Socrates
- “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” — Prince Philip
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
- “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”— Albert Einstein
- “There is nothing in the world like the devotion of a married woman. It is a thing no married man knows anything about.” — Oscar Wild
- “All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.” — Red Skelton
- “Take care of him. And make him feel important. And if you can do that, you’ll have a happy and wonderful marriage. Like two out of every ten couples.” — Neil Simon
- “Love, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage.” — Ambrose Bierce
- “Marriage is like a deck of cards. All you need in the beginning is two hearts and a diamond. After 10 years you need a club and spade.” — Carrie
- “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.” — Michel de Montaigne
- “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” — NOT A BOOK
- “Marriage must incessantly contend with a monster that devours everything: familiarity.”— Honore de Balzac
- “Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it’s one of the best.” — Woody Allen
- “All marriages are happy. It’s trying to live together afterwards that causes all the problems.” —Shelley Winters
Marriage is a beautiful union that unites two family members. We hope our quotes for newly married couple were of great help in encouraging and showing you the way forward as a newlywed in strengthening your marriage. Please keep checking our website for more best encouragement words at all times. Stay encouraged and motivated